Acknowledged for its technical skills, CHIMIREC MALO offers sludge and aqueous residue treatment by centrifugation. The aim is to separate the different elements from the aqueous residue using a physicochemical treatment in order to direct the by-products obtained towards specialised treatment plants. CHIMIREC MALO is equipped with a hydraulic pump which means that the pumping and transfer occur without any direct contact with the storage pools.
Treatment of industrial sludge
- Centrifugation on our site and mobile dehydration unit.
- Different recovery possibilities from oil, sludge and residual aqueous effluent.
Treatment of aqueous residues
- The elements found within aqueous residues are separated using a physicochemical treatment (flocculation, coagulation and clarification).
Treatment capacity for process water and hydrocarbon water: 19,000 tons per year.
CHIMIREC MALO also provides a general cleaning and disinfection service, a composting service and a waste collection service to industry and local/regional authorities.
Industrial cleaning and disinfection services
- Industrial cleaning (plants and tanks using dry suction, high pressure cleaning (400 to 1300 bars) or by cryogenics.
- Disinfection: cleaning and clearing out pipes using sewer cleaning trucks, unblocking drains.
Composting of green waste and of M.I.A.T.E. – ‘Matière d'Intérêt Agronomique issue du Traitement des Eaux' i.e. waste material which is of interest to those in agriculture resulting from the treatment of water: provision of aerated compost systems.
Collection and consolidation of Hazardous Industrial Waste or Hazardous Household Waste.
Type of waste we handle
- Industrial sludge (sludge from waste water treatment plants, sludge from manufacturing processes, hydrocarbon sludge, etc.).
- Mixed aqueous waste (hydrocarbon water, process water, etc.).
Material and Energy Recovery
- Sludge recovery using incineration.
- Energy recovery - oil for cement plants.
- Purification of any liquid remaining within organic waste treatment plants.