A successful procedure for your coolants
From the time of collection of your dirty coolant to the material recovery as regenerated liquids, our Chimirec PPM site is involved at every step in the management of this HIW.
- On-site product sample taking and a sales proposal adapted to your needs.
- Analysis and receipt of the sample by CHIMIREC PPM's laboratory.
- The coolants undergo physical treatment by fine filtration in order to purify and clarify the used diluted glycol
- Product validated before being dispatched.
- Production of two different qualities of regenerated liquid according to their clarity - to be used in the automobile sector and for applying additives in the building sector or in the treatment of water.
CHIMIREC PPM produces more than 3,000 tons of regenerated coolant every year - used in the automobile sector, the building sector and in the treatment of water.
CHIMIREC PPM: An eco-logical service provider
With both its acknowledged know-how and its implementation of successful recovery procedures, CHIMIREC PPM guarantees the regeneration of all your solvents, coolants and light oil.
If you want your waste to have a new lease of life, custom work is the answer
- Your liquids are regenerated according to your requirements.
- The regenerated products will be dispatched to you, ready for use.
If you want to protect the environment, selling regenerating products is the answer
- Supply and sale of regenerated liquids.
- Regenerated solvents, coolants and light oil are ready to use within your industrial setting.
If you want your waste collected and treated, calling in an approved collector is the answer
- Your used solvents collected within 10 days.
- We handle the collection and treatment of your solvents, coolants and light oil nationally.
Coolant regeneration capacity: 15,000 tons per year.
Find out more about our coolant treatment centre: CHIMIREC PPM
Because we respect the environment, CHIMIREC PPM has developed a regeneration solution for the regeneration of coolants on a 1,000 m² site.
The CHIMIREC Group's research and development centre is located at the site. Its mission is to firmly establish our existing treatment methods and to develop innovative recovery techniques.
Our site is a member of Responsible Care and adheres to the 9 main principles of the Responsible Care Charter.
Type of waste we handle
- Dirty coolant from the automobile industry.
- Liquid contained in fire extinguishers.
- Liquid contained in industrial cooling systems.
Material and Energy Recovery
Reuse of regenerated liquid in the automobile sector and for applying additives in the building sector.