The move towards certification has had a direct impact on the continuous improvement of both our performance and of our management systems. We have committed ourselves to ensuring that the same high level of service quality exists throughout France and abroad, and to pooling the means and skills that will optimize this service quality along with the cost.
A Quality commitment to our customers that guarantees them
- Budgetary control over waste management (optimizing the use of the supplied equipment, optimizing the frequency of collection).
- Transparency in both the quantitative and qualitative elements of the service.
- Individualized management of the administrative and operational side.
- Close at hand (advice, support, interviews, responsiveness).
A Quality commitment to our partners
We respect the statutory requirements of our partners and work side by side with them in a relationship where two-way communication is key. Whether it is in our relations with administrative bodies (ADEME [Agence De l'Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l'Energie – Agency for the Environment and Energy Control], DRIRE [Direction Régionale de l'Industrie, de la Recherche et de l'Environnement – Regional Centre for Industry, Research and the Environment], DDTE [Direction Départementale du Travail et de l'Emploi – Regional Centre for Work and Employment]), suppliers, insurance agencies, banks, SDIS [Services Départementaux d'Incendie et de Secours – County Rescue Services] or elected members, we work in a spirit of integrity, committed to protecting the environment and to safeguarding people's health.
A continuous improvement in our service
The CHIMIREC Group offers its clients solutions that are lasting and adapted to their needs. This creates strong enduring partnerships based on mutual confidence.
CHIMIREC promises an ongoing 4 step improvement process at each stage of its provision:
- Defining the progress plan with the client.
- Implementing the progress strategies.
- Evaluating the performance.
- Ensuring the provision remains in place over time.
Quality, Safety, Environment.
A threefold certification - proof of our performance in quality management.