From the initial audit to the final treatment of Hazardous Industrial Waste (HIW) via collection, consolidation and pre-treatment, the Chimirec Group can respond to all types of requirement, regulatory constraints and management responsibilities for that sector (automobile, transport, aeronautics, construction, chemical, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Our technical and sales teams handle all the problems related to hazardous waste and constantly aim at optimizing the technical, environmental and economic quality of our services.
A trained personnel
- 210 trained drivers at your service.
- 100 technical sales representatives close at hand.
- 65 sales assistants ensure a simple and centralised administrative system.
- 14 QSE managers (one per facility).
- 30 chemists ensure that HIW is sorted, identified, weighed and consolidated.
- 780 trained professionals who keep themselves fully informed.
Recognised levels of performance
- 470,000 kg of HIW treated every day at our facilities.
- 320,000 tons of waste collected every year.
- 80,000 tons of waste oil collected every year.
- 60,000 tons of waste recovered or recycled every year.